An e- Summit on “Progresing In Covid-19 The New Normal” was organized by I.T.S. Mohan Nagar Ghaziabad on 7th June’ 2020 under the able leadership of our Honorable Vice Chairman Mr. Arpit Chadha sir. - Top BCA&BBA Colleges In Delhi NCR
An e- Summit on “Progresing In Covid-19 The New Normal” was organized by I.T.S. Mohan Nagar Ghaziabad on 7th June’ 2020 under the able leadership of our Honorable Vice Chairman Mr. Arpit Chadha sir.
The world is facing humanity’s biggest crisis since World War II. Almost every country has been affected by the devastating Coronavirus disease (COVID-19). Undoubtedly, this Coronavirus has put the world economy at a major risk. But as the saying “When going gets tough, the tough get going” we have to find ways to progress in Covid-19 which has become the New Normal.
With this thought in mind an e- Summit on “Progresing In Covid-19 The New Normal” was organized by I.T.S. Mohan Nagar Ghaziabad on 7th June’ 2020 under the able leadership of our Honorable Vice Chairman Mr. Arpit Chadha sir.
The e- Summit witnessed sessions led by Six Leaders associated with IIMs. Our Honorable Vice Chairman Mr. Arpit Chadha sir gave the opening address in which he requested everyone to stay positive and to always count our blessings. The Speakers addressed the virtual gathering on various topics like how various industries are preparing themselves to work after Covid-19. They also emphasized that few behavioral changes are temporary buy a few like Digital adoption is here to stay. They discussed about the three phases of dealing with Covid-19 i.e the Education Phase, Solidarity Phase and the New Normal Phase. Discussion on how branding has changed during these times were also held. Lot of emphasis was given on being an empathetic leader during times like this. It was also discussed that this is the time for self introspection and of finding out one’s strength. The audience was also told about the importance of integrity. Discussions were held at length on how the World has changed post Covid-19 Scenario and also on resuming operations during this time. The discussion also focused on a Five Point model of Engaging, Exploring, Explaining, Executing and Evaluating. The speakers advised the students to be Courageous, Curious and to start giving back to humanity.
The Summit witnessed the perspective of the following experts:
1. Ms. Madhusmita Aggarwal, Director- Operation Support Services, Thales India, Alumni IIM Lucknow.
2. Dr. Asit Mohapatra, Professor (OB & HRM) Secretary, Board of Governors, IIM Ranchi.
3. Ms. Monica Srivastava, Lead Corporate Communication- Oracle, Brand Transformation Specialist, Alumni IIM Lucknow.
4. Mr. Prateek Agrawal, Head- Finance (Modelling and Valuation) Asian Paints Ltd. Alumni IIM Indore.
5. Prof. (Dr.) Jyoti Rana, Director- Centre of Excellence for Innovative Leadership and Entrepreneurship IIM Ahmedabad.
6. Mr. Nitin Sharma, Regional Director-Solution Sales, South Asia at Dormakaba, BOG Member IIM Shillong, Chairman WOSY, Alumni IIM Ahmedabad.