- Book Chapters
A book chapter titled “Social Media Analytics: An Application of Data Mining” in Book titled “Data Mining in Dynamic Social Networks and Fuzzy Systems” published by IGI Global, USA in June, 2013. It is available
@ http://www.igi-global.com/viewcomplimentarytitle.aspx?titleid=77529. (ISSN: 2327-1981) and DOI: 10.4018/978-1-4666-4213-3.ch010.
- Title Publications (Editorial Volumes)
- Edited volume of contributions from the researchers, academicians and industry people on the theme Emerging Computing Technologies published by Wisdom Publications, New Delhi with ISBN No.: ISBN: 978-81-89547-85-1, 2010. This title is also available at for purchase at (http://www.bookadda.com/author/sunil-kr-pandey)
- Edited volume of contributions from the researchers, academicians and industry people on the theme Next Generation Technologies for Information Management published by Wisdom Publications, New Delhi with ISBN No.: ISBN 978-81-89547-69-1, 2009.
iii. Edited volume of contributions from the researchers, academicians and industry people on the theme Next Generation Computing Technologies published by Wisdom Publications, New Delhi with ISBN No. ISBN: 978-81-89547-48-6, 2008.
- Edited volume of contributions from the researchers, academicians and industry people on the theme Impact of Information Technology on Society published by Wisdom Publications, New Delhi with ISBN No.: ISBN:81-89547-41-0, 2008.
- Edited and published about 12 books for courses on DBMS, Software Engineering, Advanced DBMS Computer Organization, Fundamentals of Information Technology etc for Distance Education Modules of Sikkim Manipal University, Manipal.
- Interviews/ Views/ Research Papers Published
- My Interview published @ https://collegedunia.com/news/c-9503-interview-dr-sunil-kumar-pandey-director-at-its
- My address in UP Education Conclave, Lucknow : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj2IakxzZjU&t=303s
- An Interview in Digitallearning Magazine in July-August, 2016 Issue and available@ http://digitallearning.eletsonline.com/2016/08/ict-prompts-advancements-in-higher-education/ The Magazine is published by Elets, VOLUME 12 ISSUE 06 JULY - AUGUST 2016, ISSN No. 0973-4139.
- Study of Object Oriented Analysis and Design Approach https://thescipub.com/abstract/jcssp.2011.143.147
- Published 50+ papers in reputed publications including American Journal of Computer Science (Science Publications, NY, USA), International Journal of Computer Science & Information Security (Seoul, South Korea), and International Journal of Computer Science & Engineering (Engg. Publications, Singapore), CSI/FSM/IETE. I was also invited to present my papers in World Computer Science Congress, twice in year 2006 and 2009 held in Los Vegas, US.
- A Paper titled “Social Media Analytics – A Research Perspective“ was published in the proceedings of 101st Indian Science Congress held at University of Jammu, Jammu during 03rd to 07th February, 2014 on Page No. 132-136.
- Coordinated the task of courseware development for IT Courses (MCA, BCA, B.Sc. – IT, M.Sc. – IT and books on IT subjects in Fashion Technology courses) for Directorate of Distance Education, Sikkim Manipal University, Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka.
- Partial List of Papers Published / Presented in Journals/ Conferences
- A Paper titled “Study of Methods for the Study of Design Behavior in Object Oriented Approach” was published in the bi-annual International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology (A Fully Refereed International Journal) (ISSN: 0974-8385) 5, No.1 – 2012, Pages: 35-46 Published By Serials Publications.
- A Paper titled “Study of significance of Object Oriented Paradigms in Modeling” was published in National bi-annual Journal COMPUTING TRENDZ-The Journal of Emerging Trends in Information Technology (ISSN – 2230-9152), Vol. 1, No. 1, Page 09 – 15, January 2011 published by SMS, Varanasi.
- A Paper titled “Study of Object Oriented Analysis & Design Approach” was published in American Journal of Computer Science (ISSN 1549-3636) published by Science Publications, NY, USA and indexed in Ulrich, DOAJ, Cabell, WAD, ASA, IET-ISI Scientific, Genamics, EBSCO, Thomson Gale, ProQuest, SCOPUS etc in Vol.-07, Issue-2 Page 143-147., February, 2011.
- A Paper titled “An Alternative approach to Temporary Memory Management in Databases using Object Oriented Systems” has been published in International Journal of Computer Science & Network Security (ISSN 1738-7906) Vol. 10 No. 10, Page 158-165, October, 2010 published from Seoul, Korea.
- A Paper titled “Context Aware Computing: Augmentation of Mobile Devices with Awareness of their Context” was published in Appejay Journal of Management & Technology, Volume -3, Number -1, Page 85-93.
- A Paper titled “E-Governance in India: An efficient mechanism for improved Governance through Digital Inclusion” has been published in the Proceedings of International Conference on Global Issues in Business & Technology organized by National Institute of Financial Management Ministry of Finance, Government of India, Faridabad in collaboration with DBMA Modern Technology & University of Maryland Management Institute Inc., Eastern Shore, USA on 31st July 2008 – 01 August 2008.
- A Paper titled “Comparative Study of Data Warehouse Technologies” was presented and Published in the Proceedings of the International Conference on Data Management organized at IMT, Ghaziabad on 25th & 26th February, 2008.
- A Paper titled “Recent Technologies and Development in Databases” was published in the Proceedings of the National Seminar on Impact of Information Technology on Society organized at I.T.S, Ghaziabad on 09th February, 2008.
- A Study report titled “Study on contribution of GIS based applications for Rural Development in India” has been accepted for presentation and publication in the proceedings of International Conference on Information & Knowledge Engineering (IKE’07) being organized in World Computer Science Congress being organized by UCMSS in association with MIT, Massachusetts during June, 25 - 28, 2007 at Las Vegas, Nevada, USA..
- A Paper titled “Study of Status & Legal Framework of Cyber Crimes – An Indian Perspective” has been published in Refereed Journal “Abhigyan”, a publication of FORE School of Management (One of the Top-10 Institutes in India) in December Issue Page No 20 – 29, ISSN 0970-2385 Vol. XXIV No. 3.
- A Paper titled “E-Learning: Opportunities and Scope in India” was published in the proceedings (Re. No: egov06/ABS/157) of the International Conference Egov Asia 2006 organized by Ministry of ICT, Govt of Thiland during April 26 – 28, 2006 at Rama Gardens Hotel and Resort Bangkok, Thailand.
- A Paper titled “Quantum Cryptography: A Synergy of Quantum Mechanics and Information Theory” has been accepted for the presentation in National Conference on Computer Applications being organized during 13th & 14th April, 2006 by Bharti Vidyapeeth’s Engineering College, New Delhi.
- A Paper titled “Grid Computing: Enabler of Clustering of Distributed Resources” was presented in National Seminar on Emerging Computing Technologies organized by Indian School of Mines (Deemed University) and Central Mining Research Institute, Dhanbad, Jharkhand in association with Tata Group and other well known organizations during 11th & 12th march, 2006. Paper was also published in the proceedings of the said Conference.
- A Paper titled Context Aware Computing: Issues & Challenges” was presented in National Conference on Electronic Circuits & Communication Systems” organized by Thapar Institute of Engineering Technology (Deemed University), Patiala at Patiala during 09.02.2006 and 10.02.2006. Complete Paper was also published in the proceedings of the said Conference.
- A Paper titled “Security Auditing: Reducing the Risk Caused in Outsourcing of IT Projects” written by Prof. S.K. Pandey, Prof. Deepak K. Bagchi and Prof. Kumud Kundu was presented in the “International Conference on Emerging Issues in Accounting, Information Technology, Business and Management” organized by Research and Development Association, Jaipur during 02nd – 03rd January, 2006. Paper was will also Published in the Proceedings of the said Conference.
- Paper titled “Biometrics and Bluetooth: A Proposed Framework for Authentication & Authorization” jointly written with Mr. Deepak K. Bagchi, & Mrs. Kumud Kundu was published in the proceedings of "International Conference on Computer Networks & Wireless Technology” organized by VEC in association with IEEE Chennai Chapter at Chennai held during 28th -31st of Dec, 2005. The paper was also presented in the conference.
- Paper titled “Analytical Study of Data Mining Algorithms” was presented written by Sunil K. Pandey was presented in the 8th Conference of 8th Conference of International Academy of Physical Sciences CONIAPS – VIII, 2005 organized by C.C.S. University, Meerut with NICE Society Institutions, Meerut during December, 29 to December, 31, 2005 with the focal theme of “Interdisciplinary Approach in Physical Sciences”. Paper was also published in the Proceedings of the said Conference.
- A Paper titled “Information and Communication Technology: A Catalyst for Future Roadmap of India” jointly written with Mr. Deepak K. Bagchi and Mrs. Kumud Kundu was presented and published in the proceedings of the “Conference on Information and Communication Technology” organized by Computer Society Of India, hosted by CSI, Hyderabad Chapter at Hyderabad during 09th – 12th November, 2005.
- A Paper titled “Enforcement of Cyber Laws: Issues & Challenges, Indian Initiatives” written by Prof. S.K. Pandey has been accepted for the presentation and for publication as well in the Proceedings of the “International Conference on Challenges and Opportunities in IT Industry” being organized by PCTE, Ludhiana at Ludhiana on 12th November, 2005.
- A paper titled "Safeguarding Intellectual Property using Robust Digital Watermarking" written by S. K. Pandey, Kumud Kundu & D.Bagchi was published in the proceedings of International conference On "The Business Transactions- The Road ahead" organized by INMANTEC, Ghaziabad in collaboration with U. P. Technical University, Lucknow , PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industries, Konard Adeneur Foundation (Germany), M. P. Bhoj(Open) University, Bhopal during 21st – 23rd 2005. The paper was also presented in the conference.
- A Paper titled “Analysis of Data Mining Algorithms” written by S. K. Pandey and Deepak K. Bagchi has been presented and published in the proceedings of the “International Conference on Current Trends in IT” organized by S R K R Engineering College, Bhimawaram, Andhra Pradesh organized on during 01st – 03rd October, 2005.
- A Paper titled “Trends in Data Mining Applications and Technologies” accepted in national Conference on Emerging Technologies and Applications “ETA-2005” jointly organized by Saurashtra University, Rajkot and Amogdishi Education Society, Sangli, Maharashtra during 01-02 October, 2005.
- A Paper titled “Software Reliability: Critical Attribute for a Successful Implementation” written by S.K. Pandey and Deepak K. Bagchi was presented and published in the proceedings of the “National Conference on Emerging Computing Technologies” organized by H.M.V. Mahavidyala, Jalandhar and sponsored by University Grants Commission on 29th – 30th September, 2005.
- A Paper titled “Data Mining: Application of Clustering & Parallelism” was published in Atmbodh Page 60 – 74, Vol. II, No.2, Spring 2005.
- Paper titled “Data Mining: Need and Scope of Scaling” was presented by him in the National Conference on Recent Advancements and Future Trends in IT” organized by Punjabi University, Patiala on 02 – 03rd March’2005. Complete Paper was published in the proceedings of the conference. Total of more than 150 Papers were received and total 67 Papers were accepted for the publication and Oral Presentation.
- Paper titled “Computer Network: Security is the Major cause of concern” was presented in the National Seminar on “Network Security and its Implementation” sponsored by University Grants Commission and organized by Doaba College, Jalandhar on 01st March’2005. Abstract of the Paper was published in the proceedings of the conference.
- A Paper titled “Data Mining: Scalability & Applications” was presented and published in the proceeding of the Conference “ICCII - 2004” organized by PCTE, Ludhiana at Ludhiana on 27th November, 2004.
- "The Saga of E-Commerce & Reforms" was published in Synergy: Journal of IT and Management, Vol-1, No. - 2, Page 79-87, July, 2003.